TRIPLICITY was designed to enhance the profile of a full spectrum hemp extract.
Each 30ml bottle contains 650mg of full spectrum hemp extract, 60mg of CBC and 40mg of CBG.?
As you?ll see below these cannabinoids combine to create a truly unique formulation.
the more dominant cannabinoid found in the hemp plant… CBD interacts with receptors in your body, (CB1 & CB2) to help your body maintain balance… It works primarily with the Endocannabinoid System which plays a role in modulating pain, inflammation, anxiety and sleep.
a rare, non-psychoactive cannabinoid… Cannabichromene was discovered 50 years ago and is considered to be one of the top six cannabinoids because it can potentially aid in the treatment of many different conditions.
- CBC works better alongside other cannabinoids. This is known as the entourage effect due to its ability to reduce pain, it works well alongside other cannabinoids that also reduce pain such as CBD.
- CBC can also aid depression symptoms as well as act as a natural antibiotic. Preliminary research conducted has shown CBC has anti-depressant effects, greater than CBD alone.
- also a rare non-psychoactive cannabinoid and thought to be the precursor from which all other cannabinoids are synthesized, often referred to as the; ‘mother’ or ‘stem cell’ of cannabinoids. This unique property imbues CBG with enormous therapeutic potential, making it a subject of great interest for researchers and consumers alike.
- CBG is thought to naturally increase dopamine levels, which help to regulate sleep, mood, and appetite.
- Glaucoma, Endocannabinoid receptors are highly concentrated in the structures of the eye, and CBG has been shown particularly effective at reducing the intraocular pressure associated with glaucoma.
- Cancer, a recent study offered promising results for CBG as a cancer-fighting compound, with the potential to block the receptors that cause cancer cell growth. Scientists saw inhibition in the growth of colorectal cancer cells in mice that were treated with CBG, offering an exciting new avenue of treatment for cancer patients.
- MRSA, a study conducted in Europe revealed the antibiotic properties of CBG, discovering that it was effective in topical applications at combating Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) strains that are resistant to several classes of antibiotics.
- Being studied as a potential treatment for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, nerve cell degeneration, appetite stimulation, and bladder dysfunction disorders.
I’m just happy that there’s something that actually works… this is the first time I’ve been given CBD that does something, everything else I’ve tried has done nothing!TRIPLICITY CUSTOMER FEBRUARY 2020